Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Separation Anxiety Already??

Interesting happenings at daycare this week. I can't imagine that the problem is separation anxiety already, though.

1. Monday I picked Anthony up two hours later than normal. (I had a class on Monday and Tuesday). When I picked him up he was crying. Teacher said that the minute Emily's mommy picked her up, he started crying. Normally he's the first one to leave.

Was the problem
a. deviation from routine = bad
b. "my mommy is supposed to come before these other mommies"

2. Today I was late (again). Standard routine on arrival: I say Hi to Anthony and wait for him to smile for me. Then I go around the corner to grab his carseat. Usually he handles my disappearance just fine. Today he started crying.

Hmmm....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: