Saturday, July 12, 2008

Anthony's First Haircut

I admit it, it was time. Probably long overdue even. Anyway, we finally got Anthony's haircut. The first picture is our "before", of course. It isn't nearly as wild as it sometimes is!

We went to Cubby Cuts, a children's salon. The two kids ahead of Anthony were screaming bloody murder. He didn't seem to notice, maybe because the tv was LOUD!

Then when it was his turn to sit in the chair, Anthony was totally cooperative. He didn't even seem to mind getting his hair cut. I wonder if it helped that she used scissors and not the clippers.

I had her cut it pretty long. My boy started out with a full head of hair and I don't intend to make him a baldy anytime soon. Depending on how his curls end up, though, I may end up cutting it pretty short when he gets bigger.

Are my boys handsome or what?

No comments: