Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pumpkin Boy

I meant to post this one a few weeks back.

I sent Anthony off to daycare every day dressed very nicely. Most of his outfits are name brands and they always match. (I have to dress him nicely to counteract the long uncombed hair.) His bag, of course, always has one change of clothes in it. As always, the change of clothes is also a coordinated outfit.

Here's where Maria and Kathleen mess with my plan. When little dude requires a change of clothes, they only change the offending article of clothing. Sometimes it works, a week before this he came home wearing his jeans with his gray "peas" t-shirt. The matching gray yoga pants were safe in the bag. But he still looked okay.

Then there was the day he came home dressed like a pumpkin.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elly said...

And you accuse me of being anal about Ciaran's hair! Looks like little dude is wearing the plane outfit in that last post...