Sunday, June 28, 2009

Walking over the Golden Gate Bridge

Al, Lisa and the gang are in town from Michigan for an extended visit. Today we were able to get together to explore the Golden Gate bridge. How is it that they had NEVER walked over the bridge in all their years living here??

Anthony LOVED Brooke and Lindsay. They pretty much took over. They pushed the stroller (I didn't trust him walking on the bridge!), they walked him around the viewing area, they fed him his treats.... He thought they were the best thing ever!

It was ridiculously hot down the peninsula which made for a beautiful day on the bridge. It was beyond windy but it wasn't cold!

One funny... Lisa came into the house to get us. I left Anthony standing near her and went to grab the diaper bag. He shrieked and came running. It was definitely, "Mama! Don't leave me near her!" I remembered later how her youngest screamed bloody murder the first time he saw me--I was wearing a hat and sunglasses and he didn't like it one bit!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: