Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Bob and I haven't had a Christmas tree in a long time. We travel over the holidays, my cat historically ate them, etc. Well, since Anthony is getting older and starting to understand Christmas, we were very excited to put ours up. I carefully hung the ornaments so that the glass ones were out of reach. I knew we were in trouble the first day when Anthony asked me, "I touch?" I replied, "No touch." His response: "I touch!" Basically, he'd rip off anything in reach. So, all the ornaments ended up on the top third of the tree.

Below the tree is our advent calendar. You will notice that it is partially disassembled. Every day Anthony would rip it apart on the off-chance that he could find more candy. (I was smart and only stocked one day at a time.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: