Saturday, December 17, 2011

Daycare Christmas Party

Tonight was Kathleen's annual Christmas party. She really puts on such a nice party for the kids. They started out with outside playtime while the adults chatted. Then they all came in for some singing while her son-in-law played the guitar. Then who should come but Santa Claus with presents for EVERY kid, including a bunch of alumni. After Santa we then had a nice potluck dinner.

About dinner… The kid darn near drove me crazy. I was in line for food, and every time I turned around Anthony had another handful of cheetos. I'd move the bowl to the very back of the table, but then it was up front again. I'm thinking a big kid helped him, "Here Anthony, let me help you reach the bowl." I can't imagine an adult indulging his habit. Between the cheetos, Christmas cookies and the frosting off a Sprinkles cupcake, he didn't eat much dinner. Oh well.

My contribution was Gingerbread Men, made using my favorite spice cookie dough. They were beautiful and taste fabulous!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: