Monday, April 2, 2012

Marley's Birthday

   Anthony was SO excited for Marley's birthday party.  It was in the evening, after daycare.  I told him that I'd pick him up and take him to her party.  He then asked if I could pick him up before the little kids took their naps.  Umm…  No.

  We haven't been to Chuck-e-Cheese in over two years, so he has no real memory of the place.  His favorite part by far was the carousel that you pedal around.  I tried to teach him how some of the games worked, but they were well above his comprehension level.

  Probably his favorite part of the party was cupcakes, I'll ask in the morning.

  I have to say, I think our friend Rob is right on the money about C.E.C birthday parties--they're very antisocial.  All the games and rides are for one child, two max.  The kids don't really get to play together.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: