Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jumped off the high dive!


Yes, he jumped off the high dive all by himself!

Today was "play day", the last day of this session's swimming lessons.  Yesterday Teacher Ryan asked who wanted to jump off the diving board and Anthony's arm SHOT in the air.  I was more than a little taken aback when I saw him in line for the high dive, but Ryan said it was what he wanted.

After his jump off the high dive, Anthony got straight in line for the regular diving board.  He did great on that one, too.

When talking about it afterwards, he mentioned that he sank when he jumped off the high dive.  I think it surprised him, but he wasn't scared or anything.

(You can see me in the edge of the video cheering.  I'm still so proud.)

He has almost (but not quite) passed Preschool, Level 2.  That's fine, I've got him signed up for four more weeks (two sessions) of level 2.



No comments: