Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Richard is Here!

 Its hard catching up, what can I say.

 It was a bit of a whirlwind.  On Dec. 21 we found out about the possibility of a baby.  There was all sorts of confusion about due dates, it was complete chaos.  Meanwhile, we were off enjoying the holidays and got back from Colorado at 10:30 pm on December 30th.

  I slept through the first three phone calls that M. was having the baby via emergency C-section.  Really, though.  There was nothing I could do at 2:30 that I couldn't do at 4:30.  I got on a plane to LA, Bob and Anthony drove.  There was still all sorts of chaos, but on Jan. 1 Bob and I finally got to meet the baby.  He was born at 33 weeks and had quite some time to fatten up in the NICU.

  After a week and a half, I took Anthony back home and left Bob with the baby.  We came back a week later, just in time for discharge.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: