Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beach Day


As we were driving into Arroyo Grande, Anthony looked up from his movie to discover the ocean outside his window.  The first words out of his mouth were, "I forgot to pack my swimsuit."  Funny, as he didn't pack anything.

  Both boys had a lot of fun at the beach.  Anthony enjoyed playing in the waves with the big kids.  He went in up to his waist, not bad for the Pacific on an overcast day.  Richard seemed to enjoy putting his feet in the sand.

  About Richard's clothing…  I haven't found Anthony's swim trunks from last summer yet.  They are probably too big, anyway!  The hat is a hand-me-down from some neighbor kid.  When Anthony was little I swore I'd never make my child wear such an awful hat.  That was easy to say when your child has a darker complexion and a full head of hair.  The pale bald child wears his hat.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: