Monday, September 10, 2007

We've Taken Our Class!

Tonight was our infant care class. It was a little strange being the very-obviously non-pregnant woman in the room. But, it was okay.

Truthfully I didn't learn much, mostly because I've been reading/preparing for years now. But it was definitely reassuring. I think Bob learned more.

Its funny, I'm pretty darn confident that I have changed diapers before, but its probably been 20 years. I did so much babysitting in high school, and mom did in-home day care, I must have changed a diaper.

Bob claims to be a newbie, though. But, I have every confidence that he will be a pro soon enough!

Oh yeah, note to self: El Camino hospital is a long walk from the house. I always thought of it as being just on the other side of the park. Well, it is, but it still took us almost 1/2 an hour to walk there and back.

No comments: