Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baby's First Cold

Anthony had his first cold and seemed to get through it okay.

My first week back at work, I got the cold. Next week, Bob had it. The week after that... I think it was Bob's fault.

While his nose was runny and he was sneezy, Anthony was in amazingly good shape. He was eating well, sleeping well, and generally in a good mood.

Then came Saturday night, he was FUSSY and wouldn't sleep anywhere but in my arms. I was worried we'd have to bring him into our bed, which I really don't like doing. Fortunately, I managed to get him to sleep and moved him into the crib.

Then Sunday morning he was running a very slight fever. (1/2 degree into fever range). Between the fussiness and the slight fever I was worried he was getting an ear infection. But, by Sunday night he was chipper again, so off to daycare he went!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: