Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Kids Tattle

Little dude is back to enjoying daycare again. He loves his two girl-pals that are his own age and finds the big kids fascinating. The big kids, on the other hand, like to tattle on him.

Last week I picked him up and I walked into the room to choruses of "Anthony's Mom, Anthony's Mom, Anthony was splashing in a puddle!" Yes, there was a small puddle in the yard and he made a bee-line for it. The witnesses, of course, wanted to make sure that the offense was duly noted.

Yesterday I picked him up and A came rushing to tell me that he knocked over their tower and kept emptying the box of Tinker Toys that they were playing with. I made him apologize. Well, I told him to apologize. Not quite sure exactly what was expected of me in that situation.

And yes, my title to all the kids at daycare is "Anthony's Mom".

And speaking of tattling, here's my tattle to all my readers. This morning when I was putting together Anthony's snacks for the day, I heard the sound of the toilet seat. I went running and saw Anthony innocently standing in the bathroom clutching his truck. Alas, the truck was dripping. Yuck! (We made an emergency trip to Target after work for toilet locks.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: