Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kansas, Part 2: Swimming in the lake














Anthony's version of the story: "No kidding, I was dying of thirst. I just kept shouting "water" and what does Mama do but throw me in the lake! Its even wierder than that, Daddy jumped in first!"

Our version of the story: Anthony was fascinated with the lake. He kept pointing at it and talking about the water. We went for a short boat ride (pictures to come) and even walking back up to the house he was still asking for water and gesturing towards the lake. So, we went swimming. Lasted about a minute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound like a fellow adoptive family. We are too. Your little guy is adorable and reminds me of my son at that age. My son is half Salvadoran and half Mexican, and is now a sumo-size 14 years old! Best,
Helen Schwartz