Friday, August 28, 2009

Kansas, Part 4

Nick and Brenda's wedding. That is, of course, the whole reason we took the trip. It was a lovely wedding, or so I heard. I was in the cry room with Anthony. Wasn't terribly condusive to paying attention to the ceremony I'm afraid. Anthony enjoyed the reception for awhile and then we went back to the hotel to nap. I pretty much let him run around being social for a good part of the time.

In a classic case of the shoemaker's family going barefoot, we don't have any family pictures from the wedding. Bob was the official photographer and took hundreds of shots, just none of us. Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of Anthony and Joshua together in their matching shirts, either. Worse than that, we didn't get any pictures of the two boys together, period!

This is one of the few pictures of little dude. I think he had a decent change of catching the garter but the bride's younger brother REALLY wanted it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: