Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"I push W..."

Little dude did NOT get a very good report card from daycare yesterday. Basically, he would squeeze W really hard and tight and then push him away. Mama was NOT pleased.

At dinner he talked about his friends. Well, he says their names, he doesn't give detailed reports yet. I believe he said that W cried. I asked him if he cried because he was pushed and Anthony didn't confirm.

Today at dinner he said, "I push W." He said that many times. We talked about not pushing, being kind to our friends, etc. Something tells me it will be awhile before that lesson is learned.

In the past Anthony was usually the victim of the pushing/hitting. I think I preferred it that way!
10-29-09
Edited to add:
Little dude had a good report card from school today. He and W played nicely together.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have the whole collection of books... "Hands are not for hitting", "Teeth are not for biting", and "Feet are not for kicking". We had to read them a lot when Alex was a toddler. :)

Sherry

karin said...

We borrowed "Hands are not for hitting" awhile back.

Maybe its time to check it out again!

Fortunately we do not seem to need "Teeth are not for biting." Shouldn't say that outloud!