Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I think Anthony had a pretty good Easter. Our morning started with a surprise Easter basket on the porch from Miss Kathryn across the street. We learned that Anthony does not consider marshmallow peeps to be edible. Unfortunately, since he licked it I didn't really want to eat it either. He had an Easter Egg hunt and planted flowers at Sunday School and when we came home the Easter Bunny had come.

Anthony got some goodies in his basket including a solid chocolate bunny, chocolate eggs from Grandma Kay, a bunch of jelly bellies which appear to be his favorites, some airplane stickers, and a new airplane AND a hopicopter. Miss Mary down the street came over later with a candy stick which Anthony enjoyed immensely.

I'm getting ready to make dinner and I hope Anthony chooses to eat. So far today he's eaten one hard boiled egg and a bunch of candy. May be my fault, who knows??

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elly said...

I was persuaded that if Ciaran has an all chocolate/candy diet one day a year it isn't going to do him lasting harm. He either likes peeps or likes saying the word!