Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An Unwanted Milestone

I'm actually surprised it took this long.

Bob and I were just waking up when I heard the pitter-patter of little feet.

Yes, Anthony finally climbed out of the crib and came to join us in bed!

Okay, he's been climbing out of the crib after naps for awhile now. At night Anthony sleeps in a sleepsack and he hadn't quite figured out the zipper--its trickier than on a sweatshirt.

I'm actually moderately impressed that he came to use rather than yelling for us to come to him. More than once I've heard him say, "Mommy, can you help me with the dark."

I'm not sure what the next step is:
a. Embrace his newfound freedom (yeah, right!)
b. Add a safety pin to the bottom of his sleepsack so he still can't get out
c. Put a child-lock on his bedroom door to keep him inside.

Thoughts??

No comments: