Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lindsey's Wedding

I was a bit nervous taking Anthony to Lindsey's wedding. I vividly remember his last family wedding--we left out the side aisle while the bride walked down the center aisle.


What a difference two years makes. Before the ceremony I explained to Anthony EXACTLY what was going to happen and exactly what I expected of him. He rose to the occasion. The only faux pas--as the bride's father sat down directly in front of him, Anthony shrieked (in his best three-year old shriek), "I CAN'T SEE!!" Bob shifted, Grant shifted, problem solved. (Fortunately he decided that the bagpiper was NOT a pirate and was not scary.)



He had a great time at the reception. The kids ran around on the dance floor while the adults ate. (You can see him learning to slide from the bigger kids.) He danced with the bride, he had cake. Really, what wasn't there to like.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: