Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous New Toy


We used the birthday money from Grandpa Vince and Grandma Donna to buy a toy I've been eying for YEARS--a Haba marble run.

Its definitely a parent/child activity as Anthony is probably a few years away from being able to set it up on his own. That being said, he really enjoys it and is starting to understand how it works. (Its also a quiet time activity, wild boys knock it over. That's what he was doing before he understood how cool it was when it was finally set up.)

Now, of course, I'm already lusting for some of the cooler elements, the sound staircase, the ringing track, and the funnel (which even included the ringing track).

Sorry, the video quality is lousy. Anthony was in the way AND I was on the phone with Grandma.

2 comments:

Elly said...

Ciaran has a very similar one by Quadrilla. I've added further (musical) elements to his wishlist... Definitely agree that its a parent-child toy for quieter times1

karin said...

I tend to play with it after Anthony goes to bed.

Then he'll come out in the morning and find the latest creation. I'm pretty amazed with what I've been able to construct.

And then, down it goes.