Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tossing the Dough

Anthony spotted a recipe for "Cinnamon Critters" in this month's "Highlights High-Five" and wanted to bake them with me. He LOVED playing with the dough. The highlight of Pizz'a My Heart (where we eat far too often) is watching the employees spin the pizza dough. The treats came out nicely, though I was careful to make sure that Bob and I ate the ones I had made. Anthony's were a little too sampled.

On a related note, we LOVE High Five magazine. We got Anthony the subscription for his 3rd birthday. The first few months we just read the stories and the comic strips. Then at closer to 3 1/2 he discovered Hidden Pictures and thinks those are tons of fun, too. Its an expensive magazine, but worth every penny. I loved my subscription to Highlights and am happy to continue the tradition.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: