Monday, October 15, 2007

Party time!!!

Little guy is increasingly alert. Unfortunately, last night it was party time all night long!!! He woke up for a bottle at 1:30 and didn't feel the need to fall back asleep for hours. Bob finally got up with him at 3 so I could go back to sleep. He says little guy was awake until almost 5, when get got another bottle.

He wasn't really fussy, just not sleepy either. (And he certainly didn't want to lie in his crib, he wanted to have fun!!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anthonys mommy said...

Anthony is getting so big so fast. Bob and Karin i want you to know that you guys are the best parents that Anthony could have been blessed with. I knew from day 1 that you guys were going to be the perfect parents for him and boy was i right! I love you guys for giving Anthony the life he deserves that i couldnt give him. I LOVE ALL 3 OF YOU GUYS VERY MUCH! You are a very lucky little boy Anthony!

Vince said...

Anthony! This is grandpa Vince and I can't wait to meet you in person in a few weeks. Tell your folks that they are doing a super job of sending us news and cute photos. I bought a new printer for my computer so that I can print out a photo brag book of my first and best grandson. Anthony, I know that you live with a cat but when I get the chance, I'll introduce you to Pepper my dog who really likes little boys. Bye for now. Love Grandpa Vince