Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Pigeon Books!!!

We came home yesterday to a package from Grandpa Vince and Grandma Donna. Anthony was so excited to open his present. In fact, he opened it all by himself!

TWO new Pigeon books, "The Pigeon Finds a Hotdog" and "Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus". I'm particularly fond of Pigeon finds a hotdog as he shares in the end. Pigeon tends to be a bit of a brat, but I think they're tons of fun to read.

Check it out, he even has his very own Pigeon.

(I think we now have most of the Pigeon books. I scored a copy of "Don't let the Pigeon stay up late" at our library's used book sale. They charge 50 cents an inch (of thickness), so it was a real bargain. Of course, I learned about the Pigeon books when Anthony's pal Ciaran gave him a copy of "Pigeon Wants a Puppy" for his birthday.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: