Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anthony says...

Anthony has been saying some pretty funny stuff lately.

1. "Mommy, I'm NOT proud of you." (He was kind of mad at me at the time.)

2. "Angels have wings and fly like airplanes."

3. After flying around like a forest fairy, who also flies like an airplane, "Mommy, I'm just pretending."

4. "I'm going to tell Daddy on you." Seconds later: "Daddy, Mommy said no."

5. With genuine concern to his pal Robert who was showing off his band-aid, "Was there blood?" Mama generally won't give out band-aids unless there was blood.



By the way, this isn't our bathroom. Anthony and three other kids were in the bath at Robert's house when I took this picture. Two Donahue children and two neighbors. Nothing like a group bath between friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elly said...

That's great. I love hearing their little pearls of wisdom!