Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Dress-up Clothes

Anthony LOVES playing dress-up and until now only had one purple tutu. A neighbor had a bunch of dress up clothes for sale and I got Anthony a lot of fun stuff. (You can't see his shoes which have purple fur.) He is also wearing a tiara (with flashing jewels) AND a princess hat.

For those who question my indulgence of Anthony's love of all things beautiful, read "Boys and Boas".


I'm kind of annoyed at Maria at daycare. Anthony came home today and informed me that Maria told him that tutus were for girls. I was so sad to hear him say that, he takes such JOY in dressing up. My solution is that ballerina clothes are only for the house. Okay, for Robert's house, too. Its akin to the "Julie Hahn Memorial Sandwich".

Posted by Picasa



No comments: