Monday, June 13, 2011

The Wonderpets

This picture was taken watering the gardens at Elkus Ranch. We made a point of showing Anthony the celery growing.

On a tangent... I hate the Wonderpets. I don't care if they use teamwork to solve their problems. I don't care that Anthony is adorable while singing the theme song. I don't care that Anthony thinks the guinea pigs at the pet store are Wonderpets. The babytalk they use is particularly grating. I'm sure I have other complaints, but I have found a use for them.

Celery! Anthony likes celery. Why? Because the Wonderpets like celery.

I'd been craving wings for quite some time, so when we had family dinner out for my birthday, we ordered a plate of wings as an appetizer. The wings were too spicy for Anthony, but he spotted the celery and announced that he wanted to eat celery just like the Wonderpets. While we ate dinner, he played with (and ate) celery.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: