Monday, May 18, 2015

Camping with Cub Scouts

 Last weekend was our first camping trip with Cub Scouts at Camp Cutter.  We had so much fun.  I was a little apphensive, as I'd been warned they were noisy, but they really were no worse than Girl Scouts.  The excessive energy of herds of boys dissipates into the atmosphere nicely.

I gave Bob the choice of staying home with Richard or bringing Richard, and we (I) decided they should come.  Richard got off to a rough start, he refused to let me put him down on Friday.  He even rode on my back while I did my kitchen shift Friday night.

Anthony, on the other hand, immediately joined in the fun.  His pals from the Den arrived a little later.  However, one of his classmates, whose brother is a Scout was there and the two of them had fun together.





No comments: