Sunday, November 11, 2007

More time with Grandpa



Grandpa was here for three days. We had a nice time together. We went for nice walks every day. (Even though it was kind of gray and dreary on Thursday.) Grandpa enjoyed holding Anthony and they'd sing German army songs and march around the kitchen together.
Unfortunately, Anthony was a bit fussy for most of his visit.
We're going to Southern California to visit my parents over Christmas, so we'll have more time with California Claus.
(We have more grandparents visiting over Thanksgiving and in December. Anthony is one lucky fellow to have so many people who love him.)
Oh yeah, Grandpa beat me at Scrabble. I was ahead the whole game and then somehow he came out ahead. I think I'll blame the baby for distracting me. (I beat Grandpa Vince when he was here in April. Putting quark on a triple word score pretty much did it.)

No comments: