Sunday, November 4, 2007

One Month Old




















Can you believe it, our little dude is already one month old!

How has he changed??

1. Size: He started out as a hefty 8 pound, 1 ounce baby, and at 4 weeks he was just over 10 pounds.

2. Appetite: Matched his growth. When we brought him home, a good meal was 1 ounce of formula. Now he'll happily chow down 4 ounces.

3. His face: He looks like a baby now, not a newborn. He's also starting to grow eyebrows.

4. His lungs: He's got VOLUME.

5. Things he can do: He likes to play with his tongue and with his hands. (You can roll your tongue around in your mouth and stick it out.) He'll also reach up and hold on to the bottle when I'm feeding him.

6. Still doesn't like: diaper changes, baths.

10/7/07
Edited to add that he definitely knows who is Mommy and Daddy and who isn't Mommy and Daddy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karin and Bob how he has grown, I miss him so very much. Please give him Lots of kisses and Hugs from grandma Anna. Anthony is very lucky to have two wonderful and loving parents and I am great full that he has you both. I hope to see him soon I miss all the day to day growth that I am missing out on. He looks HAPPY and healthy, thank you for loving my grandson as you do.
Love grandma Anna