Saturday, February 16, 2008

There's a Fungus Among Us

(as my mother used to say)

Bob has had a really bad cold and Anthony seems to have caught it. (Either that or he caught one of the bugs floating around daycare, adoption group or who knows where.) In any case, he's a pretty miserable little guy. His fever is typically 103 and tylenol will only bring it down to 100 or so. We went to the pediatrician this morning (thank goodness for Saturday hours) and she said that its just a virus. He's generally okay if he's lying on my lap, but he won't sleep in his crib for anything. Bob and I took turns rocking him for a lot of last night and he spent awhile in our bed.

He still likes chewing on my fingers, though!

Added Sunday morning: Anthony is doing a lot better today. He slept through the night. (8 to 7 but I did give him a quick bottle at 10pm). He is eating well, his fever is down to 99.1 and he's acting much healthier.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: