Sunday, December 12, 2010

Daycare Christmas Party

Last night was Kathleen's Christmas party at daycare. As usual, she put on a really nice party. Santa came and brought presents for ALL the kids, including siblings of her current kids and a bunch of her "alumni" kids always come back to celebrate, too. Santa brought Anthony an ImagiNext Space Station and he got a Diego Dinosaur Explorer set from Sophia in the gift exchange. (He gave Antonia a Fisher Price Xylophone.)

I tried to make fudge to bring to the potluck dinner but it got grainy (weather?) so I threw out all three pounds of it. It was very disappointing. I made gingerbread men instead, following a new recipe. I just decorated them with a little bit of white royal icing and they were BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to have to do that again, as it was relatively easy in the grand scheme of things. They were also quite tasty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: