Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Rockettes

Today after church we took Anthony to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. Boy was it amazing. Anthony generally enjoyed the show, though he did get one long time out during the Santa Claus number for trying to use his voice to fill the auditorium. A big no-no.

We really lucked out with our seats--I bought the cheap tickets and we ended up with an obstructed view, so I complained VERY NICELY at the ticket counter. Next thing I knew we were on an elevated platform on the floor level, front and center, close to the best seats in the house!

I definitely liked the precision dance numbers the best, my favorite was "The Twelve Days of Christmas". Bob's favorite was the bus tour of New York, the set was spectacular. I'm not sure what Anthony's favorite part was, but he did spend a little time kicking his legs around and waving his arms like the dancers.

I did a minor screw up, though, and we didn't get any photos, too bad. (For a lot of extra money we could have gotten photos with the actual dancers, but that's way out of our budget.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: