Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Jungle Gym

Last week I got an email that a former neighbor was giving away her kids' old jungle gym. I leaped at the opportunity and it was a score! Its a great toy, it has several ladders, a door to enter, two slides and a tube to crawl through.

Getting it home was a bit of a trick, took me three trips in the Highlander to get all the pieces home. Bob set it up this morning and Anthony was climbing on it before he even had all the pieces put together.

Of course, Anthony went down the slide twice and then asked to go to the park! He played on it more after lunch, though.


















Before Anthony came I remember seeing yards full of molded plastic toys (faded, of course) and shaking my head. Now I have the yard full of them, and I love them! Little Tikes toys are all made in the USA and they last forever, easily through 2 or 3 families.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elly said...

Wow, that looks amazing. Jules wants to get rid of ours and get something better for this summer...